Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012


First day of the new year. I just finished pumping and have to retrieve the little Munch from my mom, his Mor Mor. But, I've decided to blog my way back to sanity. So I wanted to get letter to page before the crazy day commences. Hell or high water we are going to Crossfit today with 7 Week old Soren in tow. We've tried the past two days to no avail. Today is a new dawn.

If I don't get going we won't make it. I need to: Wake husband (Chester), eat breakfast, pack diaper bag, pack food for after workout, change for workout, pack baby into carrier and be on our way in 40 minutes. Life has become a blur with the "List" never realized. The Challenge: Slow down and enjoy: the smiles in Soren's sleep, the sounds of joy when he stares at the mobile, the sheer thankfulness of having my Mom here to share in his life and care, watching him grow, learning patience and "Letting go," the list goes on and on. Hopefully, this blog will help me live in these moments instead of the in the list of laundry, vacuuming, dirty dishes, dog piles in the yard, lack of sleep and other chores.

More to come...

No comments: